Binary Option Broker Class Diagram, created with Gliffy
One of the best UML / Java modelling tool, as online version, private or as published model (see below).
Gliffy as Confluence Plugin: Easy to use, fully integrated, creation of diagrams directly from Confluence or even from Jira, wide range of options, extensive shape libary (UML and others), wide range of chart types, exportable result, export your charts in popular formats such as jpg or png, diagram change history, security, safely through Jira or Confluence rights concept, flow charts, Business Process Models (modern BPMN modelling), SWOT diagrams, UML, flow charts, network diagrams, floor plan, image import, org.charts
Absolutely great and affordable!
See Gliffy: http://www.gliffy.com/go/publish/6311789
(currently removed, go to Gliffy link above)
Last days, I received my CPSA certification to the Certified Professional for Software Architecture, offered by International Software Architecture Qualifications Board iSAQB®
With good luck I was able to reach about 70% of total points to acheave the certificate (60% is needed for minimum to successfully graduate).
Here I leard which role software architecture in software projects is in and what the Certified Professional for Software Architecture is all about:
- The role of the software architect
- Documentation of software architectures
- Description and communication of software architectures
- Employment of the UML for the description of software architectures
- Proceed with the development of software architectures
- Use of draft principles and architecture samples
- Software architecture and quality
- Architecture measures for the reaching of important quality goals
- Evaluation of software architecture
- Tools for software architects
- Examples of software architectures
- How to pass the exam for a Certified Professional for Software Architecture
With the iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture program exists a standardised and further education pattern for software architects, recognized world-wide.
The pattern consists of three levels of education:
- Foundation level (since 2003)
- Advanced level (in preparation)
- Expert level (planned)
The test participants are software specialists from all industries (automobile industry, financial service, medical technology, telecommunications, public administration among other things) Also at universities planned training meetings on basis of the Certified Professional for Software Architecture are to be offered for to software architecture of curricula. Afterwards the students should know to the lecture the examination to the Certified Professional for Software Architecture (CPSA).
General about CPSA Certified Professional for software Architecture
Which in the building industry already long is natural, now also moves at software industry. Software becomes ever more complex, at the same time ever enterprise-more critical.
The control of a multiplicity of technologies is necessary.